Thursday, August 11, 2011

Business-y Things

Well, I have created a website, and have been very busy setting it up, getting samples sewn, and figuring out shipping, payment, and other business-y things. *sigh* I am limited more by my fabric stash and start-up money than anything else. That, and maybe time. And I don't have a sewing room. And.....

'nuff complaining! :D

On the board for today:

1) Work on website to get it running!
2) Get products in the catalogue
3) Sew at least one sample, or at the very least, a OOAK doll outfit. :)
4) Do household chores on top of all that!!

I am not even sure if I am going to get a visitor today or not. I am going to start watching two-three children during the week (starting next week), but haven't heard from the mother yet if they are going to stop by beforehand or not. Hrm.....


On the vintage scene, I just saw that Wearing History has a new pattern! How cute! It's called 1930s Accessories (#3019) and includes "hat, gloves, scarf, and spats". Not sure what spats are, but I'm guessing it's the other neck accessory pictured.



Here is the link for more information: http://wearinghistoryblog.com/2011/08/10/new-pattern-time-1930s-accessories/

I'd love to try the gloves, at the very least. I adore the 30s-40s (mid range is my ideal), and so gloves would just make things super. Hmmm....

Well, time to get moving! Have a happy fall day!

~Redhead Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment